Business Group 市场部管培生（校园招聘飞腾管培生）
Position Title: Business Group Marketing Trainee（校园招聘）
Work Location: Shanghai
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a leading company and be part of a dynamic team and complete 2-year trainee program in both upstream and downstream marketing function.
You are responsible for
- Complete the tasks assigned by each department during the 2-year rotation period both in upstream and downstream marketing teams (including 1 overseas assignment) within the company
- After the traineeship, you’ll be able to land in the upstream marketing team as a qualified product marketer to support product management on product introduction and development, consumer insights, competitive intelligence, market data analysis, etc.
You are a part of
Business Groups (BG) are ‘end-to-end’ accountable for all aspects of realizing propositions, including integrated product development (IPD), communication and quality. The Business Groups are responsible for the Strategic Review and Strategic Profit & Loss. Business Groups have divided their businesses (groups) into Business Market Combinations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership potential
- 0-2 years’ experience in marketing related field
- Good team player
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Self-motivated and fit to Philips culture
- Oversea education background is a plus
In return, we offer you
2 years of trainee program, including training and rotation period both in upstream and downstream marketing teams (including 1 overseas assignment) within the company.此岗位为校园招聘。
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)